Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My top Five ?????

1. 5 things I couldn't live without under $5.
coffee
mascara
lipgloss(since its a $5 dollar limit I guess wet and wild will do)
dessert!!!
sunshine



2. 5 favorite movies
A Lot Like Love
Star Wars ( the originals)
Emma
Lord of the Rings Trilogy (they are essentially one story)
Anne of Green Gables




3. Baby name you love but won't use.
Josiah
Avery
Elijah
Josephine
Isabelle



4. 5 songs you could listen to over and over again.
Barney theme song
Fruit Salad (Yummy,yummy)
HSM2
The Sound of Silence (litraly,it's a rare commodity in my house!)
(I'm just kidding, I don't really have a bunch of favorite songs that I could listen to over
and over again)!

5. People who influenced your life in a positive way.
Jesus
Matt
Chris Muller (teaching pastor at the church I first became a Christian at)
Tierre Pieper (mentor in high school)
Chris Kopp (mentor in college)


6. 5 things that stay in your purse at all times.
lipgloss
Kleneex
cell phone
library card (I'm an under cover nerd)
tampon (a girl must always be prepared for the worst!)


7. 5 moments that you knew would change your life forever.
Becoming a christian
Going to the UW for college
Getting married
Becoming a mom
Matt accepting a pastors position at Grace


8. Obsessions you have right now
Researching LASIK eye correction
Gardening ( more like weed patrol)
House ( our new favorite TV series)
My new book called ' With All Their Heart'
My new computer!!!!



9. 5 places you would like to go.
Any tropical beach
Disenyland with the kids
Europe-Austria especially!!!
New Zealand to walk the long, dark path of Mordor
Lake Chelan (I've never been!)




10. 5 people I would like to see their top 5
Beth
Matt
Pam
Cory
Wheezie

4 comments:

Pam said...

It was so cool to see you mention Tierre. I'm sure she would be in my top five, too.

Oh, and I had LASIK several years ago. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Amber Red said...

I have been meaning to ask you about that book 'with all their heart' So do you like it? Can I borrow it or did you get it with your "nerd" card?

Pam said...

Hey again...yes we are still in Arizona.

Heather said...

We just recently got hooked on House as well... From one undercover nerd to another, I enjoyed your Top 5! Hope the LASIK research is going well!