Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Word Wednesday

As most of you know, this is a new thing for me. I usually post super cute pictures of my kids and friends, or a combo of each and call it good. The truth is, I'm really bad with words and writing them down. A while back when Carl taught his personality class at church, we took a "test' the first day and the results of that test then categorized you into your personality type. Well, turns out according to this test I do not have an expressive personality! Which I whole heartily agree with! ( I only 'scored' 2 points in this area). This made sense to me. This helped me understand why I had such a difficult time writing papers in school, or why I rarely cry, or mostly I just can't figure out what to say until the next day when I've thought it over. I really don't know how to express my thoughts or feelings. So entering this blog world with all you expressives has been a challenge and encouragement! I am learning a great deal!(Please only post positive comments, or you may never hear from me again!)

7 comments:

Abbey said...

Oh, Amy, I love you! I personally so appreciate the balance you give all of us who go off at the mouth too much and don't think before we speak! I would LOVE to not cry so easily, but then again, God knew exactly how to create each of us to accomplish His purposes in His body. Oh, and as a trained teacher of English, I thought this post was very well expressed! Way to break out and just write. It is much more difficult to do, I agree.

Amber said...

I love this Amy! So glad to hear your heart... I hope to see many more Word Wednesdays from you. Based on the glimspe of your heart I'v had the privledge of seeing over the years, I know that you will bless us all through sharing more of it.

Love ya
Amber :)

Rachel said...

You expressed yourself well. I've been enjoying your blog as is. You can decide what is right for your blog. Like Abbey, I wish I didn't cry so easily but I agree also that God knew how to make each of us. You are a blessing to know and even if you don't write a lot, I always enjoy talking to you and find you a comforting friend.

Amber Red said...

All I can say is I love YOU for YOU! I love how you think things through and process them. Boy do I wish I did that more. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Heather said...

Thank you for sharing your heart Amy. I enjoy hearing from you & seeing your cute pics! You expressed yourself very well and it was great to hear more about you and who God made you!

Pam said...

I'm so glad you are blogging. You are doing a great job. I love seeing pictures of your kids and hearing how life is.

Trujess said...

The good thing about you is that when you comment or say something everyone listens to your wisdom.