Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The four things about me that you may or may not have known.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
lifeguard at a water slide park
preschool teacher
barista (at many locations!)
bank teller



Four places I have lived
Spokane (south hill)
Seattle U-district
Bellingham (Fairhaven)
Portland (near Beaverton)



Four TV shows I watch:
House
The Office
Lost
Heroes



Four places I have been:
Mazatlan, Mexico
Hawaii (Oahu)
Chicago (the furthest east I've been)
Princess Louisiana Inlet, BC (you can only get there by boat)



Four blogs you read regularly:
Anyone who has updated that day...



Four favorite foods:
Thai food
fresh lime margarita
Caesar salad with extra lemon
salmon prepared any and all ways



Four places I would rather be:
any place warm and sunny
my moms house
gardening
going out with friends kid free!



Friends I think will respond:
Everyone else already has!



Things I look forward to next year:
seeing my sissy and meeting my niece for the first time!
SUMMER!!!!!!
camping
10 year anniversary



Now if you read this you have been tagged!!! Now it is your turn!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Any big plans for that 10 year? 2nd honeymoon? Renewal?

Pam said...

10 year anniversary--I can't believe it!! Oh, and I remember your various barista jobs and your job at the waterpark. I miss you!!

Beth P said...

Yea! Abby and I made top of the list! :-)